Open your heart to a pug in need. Help us make a difference in the lives of homeless animals!
Whether in the form of monetary contributions or goods or services from the Wish List below, donations are always appreciated and will be put to good use for the daily care of our animals. DFW Pug Rescue relies solely on contributions from the public and proceeds from its fundraising efforts. Since we are a nonprofit organization, donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. When you make a donation, we will give you a receipt for tax purposes.
We have an Amazon wish list! Click here to check it out.
You can mail items to us: P.O. Box 2591, Grapevine, TX 76099-2591
- Heartworm medication
- Flea and Tic Preventative
- AlphaTRAK 2 - 50ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 - 100ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 - 150ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 - 200ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Insulin syringes (use two per day for one diabetic dog)
Fabric and Velcro
- Denim: old blue jeans or denim by the yard/8 or 10 oz. type
- Flannel fabric: any kind, just remember these are for the boys belly bands
- Velcro: 2 inch wide, any color, sew-on type, no sticky please
- Velcro: 1.5 inch wide, any color, sew-on type, no sticky please
- Braided 1/3 inch wide elastic is what we use for both panties and bands
Braided elastic is a lot stronger than let’s say, knitted elastic. The braided elastic can keep up with the weight of the denim and hold strong.
- Exercise Pens (XPens)
- Canopies for events
- Tables for events (Standard folding or square card table)
- Harnesses (size medium) and leashes (please no retractable leashes)
- Gasoline cards to help pay for transporting dogs to vet
We are grateful for any and all donations. All donations are tax deductible. Please email us and we can arrange to have any donated items picked up.