The summer months can be uncomfortable – even dangerous for pets and people. It’s difficult enough to cope with rising temperatures, so practice basic summer safety.
- Never leave your pets in a parked car even with the car running & air conditioner on.
- Provide ample shade & water.
- Limit exercise on hot days.
- Watch for signs of heatstroke.
- Don’t rely on a fan.
- Cool your pet inside and out.
Visit our Medical Corner to learn more about Summertime safety and what you can do to help avoid disaster.