Open your heart to a pug in need. Help us make a difference in the lives of homeless animals!
Whether in the form of monetary contributions or goods or services from the Wish List below, donations are always appreciated and will be put to good use for the daily care of our animals. DFW Pug Rescue relies solely on contributions from the public and proceeds from its fundraising efforts. Since we are a nonprofit organization, donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. When you make a donation, we will give you a receipt for tax purposes.
We have an Amazon wish list! Click here to check it out. (link)
You can mail items to us: P.O. Box 2591, Grapevine, TX 76099-2591
- Heartworm medication
- Flea and Tick Preventative
Select the appropriate link below:
- AlphaTRAK 2 – 50ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 – 100ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 – 150ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 – 200ct Veterinary Blood Glucose Test Strips
- Insulin syringes (use two per day for one diabetic dog)
Fabric and Velcro
- Denim: old blue jeans or denim by the yard/8 or 10 oz. type
- Flannel fabric: any kind, just remember these are for the boys belly bands
- Velcro: 2 inch wide, any color, sew-on type, no sticky please
- Velcro: 1.5 inch wide, any color, sew-on type, no sticky please
- Braided 1/3 inch wide elastic is what we use for both panties and bands
Braided elastic is a lot stronger than let’s say, knitted elastic. The braided elastic can keep up with the weight of the denim and hold strong.
- Exercise Pens (XPens)
- Canopies for events
- Tables for events (Standard folding or square card table)
- Harnesses (size medium) and leashes (please no retractable leashes)
- Gasoline cards to help pay for transporting dogs to vet
We are grateful for any and all donations. All donations are tax deductible. Please email us and we can arrange to have any donated items picked up.
DFW Pug Rescue Club, Inc., (DFWPRC) was founded in early 1996 and Incorporated in July 1997 as a charitable, non-profit corporation for the rescue, care, and placement of unwanted, mistreated, or homeless pugs. DFWPRC is one of the largest pug rescue organizations in the United States and has rescued and placed thousands of pugs. We rescue all purebred pugs regardless of age or medical condition. At least 90% of our annual expenses are for veterinary care.
No Pug Left Behind.
Join our Fundraising Campaign Today to help us meet our GOAL and watch us GROW! Click Subscribe below to create a recurring monthly donation! We appreciate your support and your care for the rescue pug!
Help us rescue ALL pugs regardless of age or medical condition. Even the smallest one-time donation can make a difference. Please donate and help other pugs have a second chance at life.
DFW Pug Rescue Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 2591
Grapevine, TX 76099-2591
Phone: 817-481-2004 (Messages Only)